Monday, April 11, 2011

Biking

Friday while I was helping Nathan was put our porch light back up (he had to change the bulb and decided to clean the whole thing and ground it while he was at it), I let the girls have their bikes out. Hannah has a bike with training wheels, Evie has a tricycle. I figured this would distract them for a few minutes while Nathan and I were working. Normally what happens is they end up fighting over the tricycle because Hannah hadn't been able to figure out the bike. Until Friday. She got on and was riding it all around. It was very exciting and she was VERY excited. Since it was late she didn't get to ride for long, but it was long enough that she knew she wanted to do it again soon, so she asked if she could ride the next morning. Saturday the girls and I went out for over an hour on a walk/bike ride. I didn't get any pictures from Saturday because I was trying to juggle two girls on bikes, but I did get one from Friday night right before they came in.

Yes, I let them ride without shoes....remember I didn't think Hannah would be on her bike for more than two seconds....Saturday they both had closed toe shoes and Hannah had her helmet on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment