Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt - Take 1

This past Saturday we had our first Easter egg hunt for the year (our second will be this Saturday with church). It was with a bunch of friends and it was a beautiful day! The girls had lots of fun and so did I. Nathan is in final and research paper time, so he's not able to join us for our crazy Saturday fun.

The Easter bunnies who hid the eggs :-)


Ready, set, GO! And they're off, Evie was all into it....Hannah not so much.

Evie collecting eggs

Hannah wondering why she's here....

Hannah picked up one egg, but they were all taped, so she couldn't get it open to see what was inside...

Evie found a chick full of jelly beans. She loves jelly beans!

Evie with her basket full of eggs

Look! I was there too :-)

Although I often delegated my parenting responsibilities!

Niki and Tom were pushing the girls. I came over, took a few pictures and they left and I had to keep four kids going, what's up with that? :-)

The girls had a lot of fun with the water balloons!


All in all a good day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment