Friday, July 2, 2010
swimming lesson update
We finished swimming lessons for the time being today. All the kids did great today! The past lessons at least one has cried, but today they all were really happy and did everything asked of them. It was great and a little surprising, as the pool was quite cool from all the rain we've had lately. But it made for a great end to the two weeks and we all had pizza after the lesson was done and the kids got to play so they were all happy. I managed to forget my camera everyday but one and the day I remembered to bring it I forgot to get it out. We're hoping to do lessons again in August, so maybe there will be some pictures then :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jackie. You are awesome. Thanks so much for this! Brigham says thank you too!
ReplyDelete