Friday, July 2, 2010
library fun
Yesterday morning we went to the library. I've been trying to get the girls there for the book babies program at least once a week still, but I didn't think it was going to happen this week because Tuesday I had the food battle and yesterday I was supposed to go to the beach with a friend. We have been having lots of rain courtesy of Alex, so the beach didn't happen. We were walking into book babies and I said hi to Ms. Chris and asked how things were going, as all the children's department staff know me by this point in time because I've been taking Hannah to book babies since she was 8 or 9 months old. Anyway, she was not having a good morning and was short staffed, so she asked if I knew how to work power point. Of course I do! This qualified me to be the assistant for the day :-) I ran the power point, started music on queue, handed out shakers, walked around with the bubble machine and helped get the toys out at the end. It was fun, Evie wasn't too sure around it at first, but when she found she could sit with me on the chair while I ran the power point she was ok with it. Ms. Chris said to me at the end "you know I've joked about how we should put you on staff, now we're really going to have to!" They're going to be short staffed all summer, so who knows, maybe I get to do it more :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment