Today we setup a water wonderland in our backyard.
Ok, so it's not really a wonderland, it's just a few water activities for the girls, but they love it! We have the little slide going into a pool, the slide has a optional continuous water flow, the pool also has a small 1/4 tube going into it which the girls can pick up and play with. I think we may need to get more of the 1/4 inch tubing because they had a lot of fun with that. We have a water table, which has a water wheel and a couple boats and a sprinkler. We also got a couple watering cans for the girls. Nathan did a GREAT job setting it all up. There is a hose splitter and the splitter has flow control on it, so we can operate two things at once if we want, or turn one off and leave the other on all from the same spigot. The sprinkler is on one side and the tubing is on the other.

Playing with the watering cans in the pool

Here Daddy, have a drink

I just liked this picture

It's a pool, right Mom? I'm supposed to climb in it, right?

Fun with Daddy

Big splash!

It's a water fountain, can I have a drink?

Hard at work. Look at the concentration on that face.
After Hannah and Evie got comfortable in the pool they started laying on their back and went under a few times. After doing this Hannah says "I'm baptizing myself!" as we all know baptize means to dip or dunk, as my pastor said one Sunday "I'm going to go home and baptize some chips in salsa while watching the game" so my response to her was "Yes, you are. But most people say dunking." When she told Daddy she said "I dunked myself." Maybe I shouldn't have corrected her and let her continue to use baptize, as it's a much cooler word.
Jackie! Thanks for sharing your water wonderland with us! We have a great time. Brigham is still talking about it!
ReplyDeleteHere is my email.
jackie.wins@gmail.com