This week we've started working on more fine motor skills. Hannah doesn't like to color, so I've been trying to find other things that encourage and build fine motor skills. This week we have painted, played with play dough, tore paper and glued it onto a bigger piece and done a little coloring. It was a pretty good week and Hannah definitely enjoyed some of the projects. Others didn't last too long, but that's ok. Evie also got to experience a lot of new things, but often got taken away due to eating the activity. At least with the paint after putting it in her mouth she said "yuck, yuck" and then stuck out her tongue for me to clean it off. Here are some pictures of what we've done.

I've concluded I need to make some finger paints for Evie and that would probably work much better :-)

I have to comment on this photo, Hannah is working on a picture of Pooh Bear, I did all the red and orange you see in the picture, she did what's between his legs happily declaring that Pooh was pooping. We had a nice little discussion on how that's not really appropriate and it must have worked, because when she showed the picture to Daddy when he came home she didn't mention poop at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment