I finally remembered to get Hannah some scissors. :-) When we got home she enjoyed trying them out.
Daddy made some colored rice that Hannah and Evie really enjoyed dumping from one container/cup to another. Evie likes to dump anything, water, ice cubes, sand...whatever she can find :-) Dumping things back and forth will keep her busy for quite some time.
We had some outside time and I finally got a picture of Evie climbing the rock wall. Yes, Evie can climb it now, when we first put up the play set I wasn't sure either of the girls would be able to do it, but Hannah did it on her first try, and now only a couple months later Evie is doing it. She still needs a little direction on where to put her feet at times, but I have seen her do it on her own.
This is the "I did it" face at the end. She actually says that too. Every time she goes up when she finishes she turns around and says "I did it!" Today she finally figured out how to look down to place her feet too.
And at the end of the day after all that fun Daddy made some corn dogs for dinner. He found the recipe on hillbillyhousewife.com and they came out quite good.
After the girls went to bed I made some cheese sticks, since the fryer was already out and hot I figured we should take advantage of it. They also came out really well. It was amazing how easy they were. Having a fryer can be fun at times :-) Nathan is still wanting to do fried twinkies and oreos, but I'm not quiet ready for those yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment