I didn't think to bring my camera, it was just a play date after all, how exciting would it really be? Well, the playdate turned out to be lots of fun for the girls. We went to a friends we hadn't been to before and they had so much to do. They filled a kiddy pool and put it at the bottom of a slide, they had a water table that Evie enjoyed and they had an Elmo sprinkler. The also had a hippity hop, which Hannah climbed on the first time and was off bouncing like she'd done it a hundred times before. Hannah had a total blast sliding down into the water, climbing out running through the sprinkler, hopping on the hippity hop and doing it all again, and again and again!
The debate I've been having is do I get a pool membership, or do I just buy some splash pools and sprinklers. Today made it even harder for me to decide, as they had so much fun with the kiddy pool and sprinkler, but if I get a pool membership it would be for the whole year, as there is both an indoor and outdoor pool....decisions, decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment