Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Dolphins and the ocean by Kaleb

We saw dolphins. They kept bobbing up and down out of the water.  
 We counted the same ones over and over again until we got over one hundred. There were about nine dolphins. My brother went back and got a camera so we could take a video of them. We watched them for about half an hour, then we went home. Today at the beach my siblings went swimming in the ocean. About ten minutes after they started swimming they found a different location that had bigger waves, so they waited for the big waves that came and jumped them. There was one that was really big that knocked Damen and Hannah down. Hannah came running up to me and started telling me about how the wave knocked her down. When the water went away it dragged a lot of rocks with it, the rocks hit Hannah in the face and in the arm. Damen came to see if Hannah was okay and asked her if she wanted to go back into the ocean. She said yes, so they went back and jumped more waves. I still can’t swim because of the cut on my leg. So am looking forward to swimming in the ocean. But I also like digging holes in the sand. There was one time where I dug a hole so deep that I hit water. Digging sand may be fun but when I do get to swim I’m going to jump waves like crazy. I hope I don’t have to wait a long time. 

Due to technical difficulties getting the dolphin video in this post is long over due. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment