Today we saw rainbows at two separate times! The second one was a full arc and a double rainbow! I love to see the reminder of God's promise to us in the sky! It not only reminds me that He will never flood the earth again, but also that He is faithful in keeping ALL His promises! This is the second time we've seen rainbows this week.
This is the first rainbow of the day
I love the beam of light shinning from it down to the ground.
Here's part of the second one and you can see the faint double rainbow here as well.
The girls said they wanted to go to the end of the rainbow, so here's Nathan, running to the car to take the girls to the end of the rainbow ;-) They're still gone, so I don't know if they found the pot of gold or not, but at least they tried!
No comments:
Post a Comment