We have train tracks close to the house. The kids have enjoyed going for walks on them. Their first walk the girls discovered flattened pennies. Of course we had to try it too. So yesterday after the museum we went to the track and took a hike and then put pennies on the track. At about 5:30 pm we heard the train roll through, Nathan had to go pick out a color for his new office, so I took the kids back to the track to find the pennies. I didn't have my camera for the first walk, but the second one I took it along.
The path to the tracks
Looking for pennies
Hannah looking for a penny she dropped
We could see where the penny was!
And here was a second one.
Continuing the search!
We managed to find all but two that we had left on the track. Aren't they cool? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment