Sunday, May 3, 2015

HomeDepot Kids Workshop

Yesterday I took the boys and Evie to the HomeDepot kids work shop while Hannah was playing soccer at the field behind HomeDepot. The kids did great putting picture frames together. Evie did hers pretty much on her own and the boys did most of the hammering on theirs.
Here's Damen concentrating hard on his hammering. Do you see the tongue?
Evie hard at work
And Kaleb working on his. 
It took awhile for them to do their projects, but I really allow them to do most of the work themselves and try to help as little as possible. I would hold the nails for the boys to get them started and Kaleb hit my finger a few times, but always apologized very quickly. :-) I think even though it was frustrating at times for the kids....
 Evie slightly frustrated? :-)
They all had a good time and were proud of their completed projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment