Friday, May 29, 2015

Beautiful Day!

Today was an absolutely amazingly beautiful day! It started out not too hot with a bright blue sky!
Here's what I saw when I looked up this morning while I was out with the boys. Those are locust trees, which are currently in bloom!
 The boys enjoying a bike ride.
Riding up the hill
Where we said hi to the girls who had run away to the cul-de-sac for the day, they were coming home for dinner and to sleep and use the bathroom. And if I needed them they told me I could just call them because they can hear me when they're in the cul-de-sac. :-) But you know, I really don't mind if that's their current idea of running away! They got bored with running away before 11 am though and we ended up going to the beach after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment