I love my Evie. She is in general fairly complaint, especially when she sees her sister get into trouble. She is more than willing to anything she can to please. She has a super sweet spirit that I absolutely love. Did I mention she also lost another tooth last week? Her other bottom center one. Okay, that was just random :-) And she can be so funny at times. Here are some examples from today. While driving past a cemetery she said "Mom, I know what you need to make a cemetery!" "What?" "A lot of grass, some rocks and a carver" "Evie, do you know what's in a cemetery?.....dead people" "but that's why you need the carver, because he has to carve the rocks first"
She decided, randomly today to start rearranging our furniture. She unplugged a lamp/end table combo and moved it to the other side of the room. "Evie, what are you doing?" the response I got? Silence........hmmmm.....I can see this happening a lot with her in the future...not the silence, the rearranging of furniture. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment