Thursday, March 6, 2014

Crazy Days

Last Saturday Nathan went into work because well...he had work to be done and we thought a snow storm was coming, and he wouldn't be able to go in on Monday. The snow storm didn't hit, which was nice, but Nathan didn't get to stay home on Monday. Which was kind of a bummer. Anyway, I started out last Saturday taking Hannah to the orthodontist. She will be getting three baby teeth pulled out on the 19th of this month. On April 8th she will be getting spacers and then an expander put in two weeks later. After the orthodontist appointment Nathan went to work, and since I had the kid for the day I decided to brave the Home Depot kids workshop with all four of them. The boys had never done it before, but the girls can pretty much do it on their own at this point. Well, we were there for an hour, it was crazy busy and seriously it was the hardest project I had seen them do. It has screws and nails, like 12 nails and 8 screws, some projects only have four nails! Not the best one for the boys to start on, but they did okay...they hit the nails a few times, played with the screw drivers (unscrewing more than screwing in) and over all behaved for the most part. The girls did very well, Hannah completed hers I think completely on her own, and Evie only needed a little help. It worked out pretty well. In the afternoon the girls had a birthday party to attend, which I was able to drop them off at, which was great, because I didn't have to entertain the boys at the location, which would have been difficult. I left my camera with a friend, because it was a gymnastics party, but haven't loaded up the pictures yet, so I don't know if there are any good ones or not. If there are, I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment