Did you know bubble lawn mowers are not just for nice weather? The boys have been enjoying them in the snow as well. They're a little harder to push in the snow, but that doesn't stop them. On Monday it snowed about three inches and I had to shovel the entire driveway on my own, because we had community group the next day at our house it had to be completely clear. Fortunately it wasn't too cold out, so I took all the kids out with me while shoveling. Hannah wasn't feeling too well, so she was only out for a few minutes, but the boys had a blast helping shovel and playing in the snow.
Here's one of the boys "mowing" the snow :-)
Here is Evie and the boys helping shovel....can you tell I've decided to do more shots of the boys that are non-identifying so I can post them? Is that wrong? Anyway, that orange shovel on the right side of the picture is one boy shoveling, and we don't have enough shovels for all the kids to have one, so we use the broom on light snow as well, it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment