On Wednesday the 31st of August I had Emma and Ally over and decided to
have some fun with the girls. One of the things I had been wanting to
try all summer had been making colored ice cubes to paint with. I
figured with two extra people around it was a good time to try it. So I
made a tray full of blue, red, yellow and green ice cubes. The girls enjoyed paint pictures with and eating the ice.
Hannah with her cubes of color
Emma painting a picture of her mom :-)
Evie with her colors
Emma and Ally painting
After we did the ice cube art I got out plan ice cubes and let the girls
play with those in the back yard, it's amazing how long playing with
ice cubes and putting them in bottles with keep kids occupied!
Evie filling her bottle
Ally, keeping cool while playing by eating an ice cube
Emma dumping the ice back out
Hannah filling her bottle
On the blanket having fun with the ice.
Emma left a little before Ally, after she left the girls went up to
Hannah and Evie's room to play. I helped them built a fort and they
enjoyed playing in it.
The inside of the fort
And the outside. All in all a fun day with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment