Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swing Set Fun

The swing set could not have been finished at a better time. The last few days have been gorgeous! The girls and I have spent a LOT of time outside. Every time Evie comes down the stairs she looks out the windows and says "swing! swing!" and would be out there every minute of the day if I would let her. Both the girls are enjoying the swings, and since it's so nice I don't mind pushing them at all. We've been doing a lot of learning while swing as well. Such as going through the alphabet, I'll say the letter and a word that starts with that letter, have Evie repeat the word and then have Hannah tell me what sound that letter makes. Good stuff. Today we were doing counting. Hannah made it up to 39! It's been a lot of fun. Today we were out for over three hours, we went for a walk around the neighborhood, went to the park and played on our swing set.




No comments:

Post a Comment