Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Books

We've been going through books like crazy. As in borrowing 10 + a week from the library and reading tons of our own books as well. This week I reserved some Berenstian Bear books as we've read most of the ones that are there regularly. I picked up the books on reserve and showed them to Hannah. Two of them were chapter books, we did one last week and it worked pretty well, so I figured they'd go over well since they were Berenstian Bear chapter books. I show them to Hannah and she flips through one of them and says "Mommy, we need to put these back. I think they're too advanced for me" I found it very amusing that a three year old would use the word advanced in a sentence but not want to hear the books. The read problem is there are not pictures on every page as in the previous chapter book. But she did listen to

No comments:

Post a Comment