Tuesday, January 28, 2025

 The past week has involved Hannah starting school, Evie, Damen and Kaleb starting tech week. Kaleb breaking a finger....seriously, we had no broken bones until we moved to Colorado, now Damen and Kaleb have both broken a finger. I'm thankful it's only fingers, and I'm sure they may be more to come. They both started doing a Ninja warrior class, that's how Kaleb broke his finger, week two. They want to play football this year, if they're breaking things just playing around, football should be fun. 

Evie officially got her license on Thursday, so she has been driving the boys and herself to tech week rehearsals, it's great! I've been able to catch up on some things and get things done around the house. Their show is this weekend and next weekend. 

Well that's it for now. I need to use the last little bit of time before everyone is home to get some other things done, so we'll keep this short. 


No comments:

Post a Comment