Monday, February 4, 2019

Change

Our lives have been full of change. Changes in location and career and change as we seek to follow God and do His will. That has been one of my prayers lately, your will be done. I am thankful we serve a God that is bigger than us and knows what is best for us. Yesterday Nathan announce to the church that he is resigning his position as Connecting Pastor. This was not an easy decision and has been a long time coming. There were many things that lead to this, but in the end it was all God's timing and God's leading. That I am grateful for. God is so good and so faithful. 2018 was a very intense year for us and maybe at some point I'll share the whole story of everything that happened, but now is not the time. Nathan preached yesterday and that led into his resignation, he did super well. God has used him each time he has preached and I have loved watching God work through him. I have enjoyed our time at Word of Life and will miss serving alongside all the people there. Many people asked what is next for us at the end of service. We don't really know the answer to that question yet but I can't wait to see what God has in store because I know it will be good. Good doesn't mean easy, but I'm okay with that, because I'd make rather be doing the hard things God has called us to than living the easy life of the world. May His name be glorified and lifted up. Here's a link to the sermon from yesterday....
The sermon starts at 52 minutes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment