This is where my kids would spend their entire day if I would let them.
This is a store, you may be able to see the items for sale, including hangers and a fishing pole.
This is the hotel, as stated at the entrance.
Top view of the hotel with a lobby, rooms, and even a swimming pool, the kids may have run out of bases for their legos due to the number of things they have build, hence the bin lid for the base of the hotel.
This is Hannah's house, it has a bathroom (lower right corner) with toilet and sink, a kitchen, with table and stove, a living room with couches and TV, a workshop/computer room and bedrooms.
And a garden outside :-)
Multiple vehicles for getting around town.
Guesses on what this is? That's a cross above the door, it's the church.
Here's the inside, with all the seats, the black area is the stage with band instruments, and the door inside and room at the top is the nursery.
This is two things combined, I think a restaurant and store.
And what town is complete with a jail?
As you can see the rooms are small and unwelcoming.
I think this is one of the boys houses
A pickup with window parts in the back
A limo
And another house.
Yesterday they had a picnic setup across the basement, I made them pick that part up, but I'm sure they would take over the entire basement if I'd let them.
No comments:
Post a Comment