Friday, January 22, 2016

Birthday Yumminess!

The 11th was Hannah's birthday. She's 9! And on the 11th she had her third celebration. It started out the Thursday before her birthday with a cookie cake I made and brought to AWANA. Saturday Nathan's sister and kids were in town, so we celebrated birthdays with ice cream cake. On the 11th I made cupcakes. And this past weekend two of my sisters were here and Lucas made amazing cupcakes with cookie dough in the middle of them. Here are some pictures of the cakes!
Here is the ice cream cake....I couldn't find the candles so we used qtips dipped in mineral oil :-)
Oh yeah, and we don't know where our lighter went, so Nathan used the blow torch, we had lots of fun with fire!
 Here's a picture of the actual birthday cupcakes. We celebrated at a friends house with an indoor picnic!
We also enjoyed pizza and veggies.
And this was the amazing cookie dough center cupcakes made by Lucas!
I had found my real candles by this point :-) But the blow torch was still used to light them....
Hannah wasn't so sure about blowing out the candles.....
But she did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment