Sunday, October 19, 2014

Grandparent fun

Thursday my parents came into town and after I have a lovely dinner out with them, Nathan came home a little late that day. But we headed out once he was home and had a night on the town...okay, we went to a new diner and then went to a hotel for the night. Friday we spent the day together, rollerblading, hiking and having fun. Well we were doing that, the kids were having a great day with their grandparents.
First they were off to Kent Falls state park



 





There were lots of smiles
At least from almost everyone....I don't know why Kaleb isn't smiling here...






Enjoying the view
Hannah waving goodbye from the park.....(please note, I wasn't there, I really have no idea if she was waving goodbye from the park, but since I'm the one putting the post together, I can put whatever captions I want :-)  )
After that I believe there was a Costco stop, with lots of samples involved, and then a treat at Tasty Wave, our local yogurt place and then on to another park! It really was an absolutely gorgeous day!
Here are the girls enjoying the swings, I heard rumors all of them were in baby swings at one point and that the eldest got stuck.....apparently the grandparents are more into helping the grand-kids then getting pictures of their strange predicaments...as for some reason I don't have a picture of Hannah stuck in the swing....aww well. Maybe next time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment