This is the only picture I took while with my sister...oops.
Stop number three was Colonial Beach Virginia to visit my grandparents. We got in for dinner on Wednesday, the 29th and spent the day there on Thursday the 1st of March. Thursday morning we went to the beach. The girls loved it!
Here's Hannah jumping off the rocks into the water.
Hannah basically swam, I thought it was a little cold, but she didn't mind at all. At one point she asked me to come in the water I said "it's too cold" her response "it only hurts a little bit Mommy" ummmm yeah....too cold for Mommy!
Hannah was able to convince Evie to come to the rocks with her, other than that Evie stayed out of the water.
But she had fun in the sand with Daddy.
Here's Hannah on her "boat"
Evie, buried with a castle on top of her feet!
Writing in the sand!
After the beach we went home for lunch and then Nathan and I spent the afternoon on the phone trying to get everything worked out to move into the house the following Monday. The girls played with Grandma and Grandad and wore them out. Thanks for watching them G&G!!!! We all went out for dinner at one of their favorite local restaurants. We had a nice dinner and then came home for some klondike bars.
Yum!
When asked what Hannah liked most about the trip up, Hannah said the beach and swimming. :-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePart 1 comment: Tim tam slam?! What?! Is Magnus secretly Australian?
ReplyDeletePart 2 comment: I can't believe the water was too cold for YOU, Jacquelyn! But I'm glad to hear Hannah is following in your footsteps...