And after they were done and wrapped in towels they started dancing, I took a short video of that, so here it is.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
What did you do today?
Did you vote? I did. What else did you do? I don't suppose you went
swimming out doors now did you? My friend Janelle is gone again and left
me keys to clean the pool.....so I went and did that after voting,
since we were there the kids figured we should swim. Are you sure? The
water was 70 degrees! Although the air was 80, so really, it's warm
enough to swim right? Sure, why not. That's what we did, I'm still
having a hard time that I went swimming on November 8th, shouldn't there
be snow on the ground? I was really surprised the girls enjoyed it, but they had a great time. Of course they weren't in the water nearly as much as I was, they were jumping to me, climbing out and jumping again, so I was stuck in the water the entire time. But there were lots of smiles and Hannah even swam to me! Evie wouldn't go under what, it was a little cold for her.
And after they were done and wrapped in towels they started dancing, I took a short video of that, so here it is.
And after they were done and wrapped in towels they started dancing, I took a short video of that, so here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment